Thursday, August 18, 2011

Party in the USA


 I couldn't think of a creative name for this post and I've had that song stuck in my head since yesterday. Don't ask me why. I don't even like that song! But it's been playing over and over again! I guess it's fitting because this LOFT top reminds me of a party. The layers and polka dots are so fun and festive! I definitely hope to get a couple more wears out of this before summer is over. This is an outfit I would wear out to lunch  and shopping (which is what I'm doing today) or even to work on a dress down day, but I would definitely keep the sweater on all day or wear a more closed cardigan for work.

Top: LOFT (summer 2011, no longer available)
Sweater: NY&Company (spring 2011)
Trouser Jeans: LOFT (winter 2011)
Wedges: Bandolino
Necklace: Lia Sophia



No comments:

Post a Comment