Monday, August 22, 2011

Grey Street



This week I've decided to title each of my posts with a song title or lyric from my favorite band, The Dave Matthews Band, since I won't be able to see them perform live this weekend at Governor's Island :(

Yesterday we were invited to an impromptu pot luck BBQ at my in-laws house but the torrential rain storms ruined the BBQ part.   We made the best of it inside anyway. My shorts were probably a little too short for such bad weather, but my chambray shirt was perfect. I bought it at LOFT pretty recently with the cool late summer/early fall weather in mind! Nothing fancy about this outfit, but I love the simplicity of it.






Shirt: LOFT (still available on-line here
Shorts: Really, really, really OLD navy :)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction very similar here
Necklace: Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment