Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Crafts



Here is a little peek at my classroom. This is my fall bulletin board display. We worked on the scarecrows, (I ordered them at Oriental Trading), fall trees, and watercolor painted leaves throughout the month of October. My fall board might be my favorite of the entire year. The scarecrows and colors from the leaves and trees are so pretty.
The other picture is a portion of my desk (almost always a disaster area!). I've been a slacker on pink breast cancer awareness outfit pictures so I figured I would throw in a shot of 2 of my favorite pink accessories; my pink animal print coffee cup and pink floral agenda by Vera Bradley. I know not many people use agendas anymore since this is such a tech advanced time in our lives, but there is something about writing down to-do lists and scheduling appointments and activities in those little boxes that I love. Maybe it's a teacher thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment