Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pink and Grey




I have continued to wear my pink for breast cancer awareness.  I've owned this pink jacket from the Gap for many years and I still break it out every fall. You can't really tell from the picture but I'm wearing a grey cardigan underneath the jacket/over the tank. I love the pink/grey combo. I also love the lace detail that I've seen on a lot of LOFT stuff recently. 

Today I had to find a field trip for my grade level, reserve tickets, and submit all the paperwork by the end of the day. Originally the deadline for field trip submitting was November 1st but it was changed to today and I found out about that TODAY! I also had lunch duty with the 1st graders. Ugh. And now I have a splitting migraine headache. On a happy note, tomorrow is Friday! AND my sample dress from eshakti arrived today. I can't wait to wear and review it! 
Jacket: Gap (old)
Cardi: LOFT (recent)
Tank: LOFT (recent) 
Pants: Gap Outlet (old)
Shoes: Nine West (old) 

Little booshie (as I like to call him) decided to
crash my photo :) 

1 comment:

  1. great style!
    Would you like to follow each other? Only if you like my blog of course! Let me know on my blog if you do ;)

    Bree artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete