Monday, October 24, 2011

A "Me" Day

Yes I realized I had a sticker on my jacket before I left the house.. the joys of 4 year old boys!
I did NOT realize that I left the tag on the back of my Loft sweater. No one to blame for that but my 35 year old self! 
On Saturday I had a day to myself. I haven't had one of those in a while so it was nice. First I headed out to make some returns and pick up some new clothes for little R. I love to shop for him as much as I love to shop for myself. Oh who am I kidding, I love to shop for everyone and everything. Well except maybe for food, that is kind of annoying. After the shopping trip I headed down to my sister's house where she was hosting a Willow House party. There were lots of nice housewares for sale and I had more fun.. shopping! AND eating delicious desserts that the hostess baked herself. Hello huge brownie made with nutella. I ate the entire thing and have no regrets!

My "me" day came in handy because when I got home Saturday night I started feeling weird and woke up with the classic fever and body aches that can only mean one thing.. some kind of flu bug :( I missed my nephew's christening yesterday, I just could not get out of bed. I didn't even make it into work today but I'm starting to feel more like a human again now so hopefully I've survived the worst of it!

Jacket: Loft (recent)
Sweater: Loft (recent)
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West via Marshalls
Bag: Coach Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel (recent)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit!!! Glad you had a great " me" day and glad you are feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete