Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pick, Pick, Pick a Fat Pumpkin..


Shorter hair.. I'm still getting used to it. 
Hay rides are the best! 
We went pumpkin picking today and it was the perfect day for it. Blue skies, crisp weather, and a not-so-crowded pumpkin farm. It was great!

Now that the craziness of the beginning of the school year has settled down a little I feel like I can really enjoy this time of year.. and I do. I love the weather, decorating the house and my classroom at school, doing fun fall projects and knowing that the    holiday season is just around the corner makes me happy! 

Shirt: Dockers (don't remember what store)
Sweater/Cape: Old Navy (last year)
Jeans: Old Navy (A couple of years ago)
Boots: Nine West via Marshalls (several years ago) 
                                                                                       


Hot cider donuts.. yum! 

Lofts of pumpkins! 

Spooky hands :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment