Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nothing to blog home about



I have to admit that this has not been my best week as far as feeling inspired to get dressed for work. On Monday night I decided to switch my bedding and while I was pushing the mattress to put on the new bedskirt, I hurt my back. So I've been going mostly for comfort when choosing clothing this week. Also, we've been painting t-shirts for anti-bullying week at school, so I obviously didn't want to break out any of my ball gowns for that project! 

I love these grey cords, they are super comfy and it was the perfect day to wear them, not too cool not too warm. The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days here in NJ. 

Sweater: Banana Republic (last year)
Shirt:  Banana Republic (last year)
Cords: Gap Outlet (2 years ago) 
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (last year) 
Sunglasses: Coach (several years ago) 



No comments:

Post a Comment