Monday, October 17, 2011

Eshakti Dress Review

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a representative from Eshakti and asked to review a sample from their clothing company. Of course I jumped at the chance. The thing that's great about Eshakti is you can customize their clothing by providing your measurements. You can even change sleeve lengths and hem lengths to your liking. You can also just order standard sizes and keep the clothing as is, which is what I chose to do. The Eshakti website is very user friendly and has lots of clothes to browse. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to sample! I wound up choosing a dress. Here was my experience in a nutshell:

*Great customer service. E-mails were answered promptly and with courtesy.
*Wide variety of clothing on the website to choose from.
*Prices are reasonable. I chose the Pointillist Tweed Dress and it is $69.95 which is an amount I would spend on a work appropriate dress.
*Shipping took a while, I didn't receive my dress until about 3 weeks after I put my order in, so that was a draw back.
*The fit of the dress is great, and I didn't even use the custom sizing option.
*The dress I chose is nice quality! The top of the dress is tweed, has a pretty black fringe that lines the neckline, back, waist, and zipper. It is also fully lined. The bottom portion of the dress is a multicolored stretch cord material. I loved that it's stretchy.. very teacher friendly! Even though the cord fabric stretches, the dress still retained its shape throughout the day (and I move around a lot!)

I decided to wear this dress to work today for class pictures. I wore it with a black cardigan this morning since it was chilly, but I can pair it with many different colored cardigans or jackets. It will also look great with tights and boots. I got a lot of compliments on this dress today and am very happy with my selection! I plan on wearing it again to a family Christening this weekend. Would I ever consider ordering clothing from Eshakti again? Definitely!

Dress: Eshakti
Shoes: Nine West
Jewels: Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment