Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tickled Pink

Please excuse the mess of toys behind me, such is life with an almost 4 year old! 


I joined up with Melissa from A Working Mom's Closet and some other bloggers to participate in Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness.  What a great cause and a great excuse to wear pink!  I signed up for at least 1 pink outfit a week for the month of October, but I'm sure I'll have more. I love pink and have a lot in my closet. Although you can't really tell from the picture my shirt has subtle tones of pink, I added a pink bracelet, and of course my pink shoes! I've always loved the pink/brown combo so I like the way these look with my brown pants.

Poncho/Cape: Gap (old)
Button Down Shirt: NY& Company (old)
Pants: Target (old)
Shoes: Old Navy (old, hmm sensing a trend)

2 comments:

  1. You shoe are super cute

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink shoes! Found you over at Melissa's. So glad you are participating too :)

    ReplyDelete