Friday, January 27, 2012

Trial and Error


This top has little dots beige dots on it that I love 
I don't love this outfit and wasn't going to post it, but I figured, what the heck? It's a learning process. Now I can look back and see that it didn't work for me. I thought these pants were great when I first bought them but really not digging them in these pictures, maybe it's the shoes or the shirt, hmm, I don't know. Now I"m rambling because this has been the longest week EVER and I"m beat. The good news, tomorrow I'm getting my car's oil changed. Doesn't sound very exciting? I get to spend at least an hour in a quiet waiting area sipping coffee and playing family feud on the i-phone. After a long week working with 5 year olds and coming home to a 4 year old, I'll take it!

Jacket: Bandolino (old)
Brown shrug sweater: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic (fall 2011)
Pants: Gap (fall 2011)
Shoes: Seychelles via DSW (a few years ago) 

No comments:

Post a Comment