Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wake Me Up When September Ends!


This week has been nuts! First full week of school, open house, loads of paperwork, a little girl who cries every single day and doesn't speak a word of English.  Plus I still have my little boy and household to look after. Wow, is that really my life right now? I'm exhausted just reading it!

I've been tired and not kept up with this blog. It is pretty typical of me to start something and not follow through. I don't want this blog to become another example of that. The problem is I get down on myself over stupid things, like I see my traffic has gone up, but not my comments or followers. This makes me think that I have crappy content! Oh that pesky self confidence thing.. I just keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for me and no one else.

Anyway, enough of the pity party and on to an actual outfit. Not really thrilled with this one, but in my defense the AC in my classroom is broken and it's been pretty hot here in NJ so I've just been grabbing easy dresses to wear all week. I did love my open house outfit but was way too sweaty and tired to take a picture! Here is my favorite part of this outfit:
The accessories of course! 

Dress: LOFT outlet
Cropped Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Blowfish (via Macy's)
Necklace: Sunshine Daydreams Accessory Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment