Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Repeat Offender

My red eye removal is making my eyes look super dark.
So from demonic red I switched to gothic black! 


Ever since I started reading fashion blogs and have seen how people are so great at remixing their wardrobes, I've tried to become better at it myself. If I buy something new I will try to imagine many options of how and what I will wear it with instead of just 1 or 2 outfits.  I have to admit though, I still have a tendency to repeat outfits that I love. If it works it works and I have no problem with working it again and again! This was an outfit I wore to work a few weeks ago and never photographed and here I am wearing it again! During cold weather (that it is if it ever actually GETS colder, we're stuck in the 80's here in NJ) I will pair it with a cardigan, tights, and boots.  Does that count as a remix? :) 

I am trudging along at work.. OMG.. I really have my work cut out for me this year. That's all I'm going to say about THAT for now, don't want this to turn into a vent fest. But there will be venting in future posts, be ware! 


Shirt: LOFT (fall 2011)
Skirt: Old Navy (pretty old)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (hand me down from my sister)
Bag: Coach new madison leather Lindsey satchel in persimmon find it  here

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit!! I just found your blog yesterday and love your outfits! However, I have one suggestion, can you get the photos at head level angle? they all seem to be from a waist angle (like a child is photographing you) I think the photos will look much better!!!

    ReplyDelete