Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Goodies

Yesterday my husband had a college football game so Robert and I headed down to my parent's house to spend the afternoon. My parents gave me a very generous coach gift card for my birthday and since I had another gift card given to me by my friend AND a $100 off a purchase of $300 or more coupon that was about to expire, I decided to head to the Coach store! I used to be very big on Coach signature bags, but as I've gotten older I have gravitated to their lovely leather items. Here is the bag I picked up yesterday:

Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel
in Persimmon


As soon I saw this persimmon color I knew I had to have it. It's a very nice orange hue, not too loud though, almost a neutral. This is a larger bag than I would normally get, and definitely the most I've ever spent on a bag, but the quality of the leather and the style drew me in. Plus I had the gift cards and coupon so I figured this was the best time to splurge! I can't wait to use it!

I also found a gift from my sister:

Pandora Blue Eye Dangle Charm
It's been a running joke (but not that funny to me!) that I've had some pretty awful luck this past year and I guess my sister thinks I have some bad karma to ward off! I think this is adorable and she also got me a gray leather braided bracelet to put it on.  All kidding aside I am actually very lucky to have such a great family who supports me through the good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment