Friday, September 9, 2011

Long week OVER!



Yay! Is all I have to say. I made it to Friday. Here is to having some relaxation this weekend. I think I've earned it!

Today was red, white, and blue day at work in honor of 9/11. I did not wear the white sweater all day, it got way too hot and the AC in my classroom is broken. Other than that I liked this little outfit. I always feel like twirling when I wear this dress because of the ruffle on the bottom :)

This weekend I plan on eating a  big juicy burger. I am starving! I feel like I barely had time to eat all week. Hopefully I can sneak some shopping in as well. Anyone else have exciting plans?
Happy weekend everyone!!


Dress: LOFT outlet (last year)
Cardigan: Old Navy (last spring)
Red ballet flats: Gap Outlet (last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment