Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Typical



Today is one of those days that you either have to be at the beach, in a pool, or inside with the AC on. We have the AC/pool plan going on today. First with errands that have to be run, in places like the supermarket where it's always cold. That's why I'm wearing a sweater on a 95 degree day. Then we'll go home and go in the pool. And then probably back inside the with the AC. And this is pretty much a typical summer mid-week day for us. And a typical mid-week summer outfit for me!

Shirt: Target (several years ago)
Cardigan: Loft (summer 2011)
Shorts: Loft Outlet (summer 2012)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Flower Gem (Summer 2010)
Jewels: Sunshine Daydreams local jewelry shop





3 comments:

  1. I'm convinced you have the best collection of sandals ever. Actually just shoes in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I have to give my sister some credit for my shoes.. she works for a shoe designer and gets great discounts and samples. Plus she gives me a lot of her "cast offs" which are always in great condition!

      Delete