Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shades of Blue and Red



The heatwave has broken in the northeast which means I finally felt like attempting to style my hair and put on a pair of flats because I didn't have to worry about my toes sweating. Actually, I had white sandals on at first and then felt like I needed a little punch of color so threw on the red flats. I'm not a huge fan of wearing closed toed shoes in the middle of the summer, only because I have to wear closed toed shoes the majority of the year here in NJ, but I figured I would step outside of my comfort zone.. flats in the summer, wow I am really living on the edge :)
You can't really see in this picture but the tank top has these cute metallic details on the shoulder which makes it a little more interesting then your plain tank.

Tank: Loft Outlet (last summer, but they had the same tank in other colors, I picked another one up in a bright pink shade last week)
Shorts: Loft (last summer, but they had a similar style in the Outlet also)
Shoes: Gap Outlet (spring 2010)
Necklace: local jewelry shop Sunshine Daydreams 
Bracelet: local jewelry shop Sunshine Daydreams 




1 comment: