Thursday, July 12, 2012

Plaid Shorts



I know I said I was done shopping for myself this summer, but when I headed to Old Navy to pick up a birthday gift, I couldn't resist the cute printed shorts. The 40% stuff and save sale made it all the more enticing and I left with these shorts, a green polka dot pair, and a green and white striped dress. Never the selfish shopper, I also picked up a another bathing suit, pair of shorts, and shirt for Robert, 2 t-shirts for hubby, and 2 baby outfits for the birthday gift. I left spending only $85 which I couldn't believe, considering all the stuff I bought!

Today we are heading to a library story craft and then I am going to attempt the nail salon for a pedicure... with Robert. I tried this once a year ago and it.. didn't go so well. I'm hoping being a year older will help. And I'm not past bribery. Wish me luck!

Tank: Gap Outlet (old)
Shorts: Old Navy (summer 2012)
Belt: NY&Company (spring 2011)
Shoes: Bandolino (via Macy's summer 2011)
Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Necklace: Charming Charlie (spring 2011)




1 comment:

  1. Old Navy get me in trouble. I swear you can never walk out with just one item.

    ReplyDelete