Friday, July 6, 2012

The Color of Summer


Tank: Loft (last summer)
Shorts: Gap Outlet (last summer)
Shoes: Old Navy flip flops (old) 

Hope everyone had a great 4th! I love this orange tank from Loft that I picked up last summer. It's a fun looking shirt. I have had a little trouble wearing/styling it as it's a tad voluminous due to all the tiers of fabric that overlap. But I still always find myself pulling it out because I love the color and the white dot print. Orange is really my color of summer. I have a lot of stuff in various shades!

Oh and it's obviously little R's color too so it's fitting he jumped into the picture with me. We went outlet shopping yesterday and for anyone with little kids, try to hit up your Gymboree outlet. They were having a great sale and I picked up about 7 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for R for only $35. I also picked up 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tanks, and a shrug sweater at the Loft outlet for only $60! We are getting ready for our trip to FL in August and I figured I would stock up on the warm weather clothes with all the good sales going on. I think this might be it for me shopping wise for a while. I have a ton of sundresses, enough shorts and tanks, and 3 bathing suits for our trip. The only thing I do NEED is a pair of comfortable walking type sandals for Disney World. Other than that, it's time for me to cool it with the shopping. Let's see how long I can last :)


1 comment:

  1. This is a great tank...the color works really well on you, and the ruffles are really fun. I would try to wear it during the school year under a blazer or denim jacket...maybe that would tailor some of the volume.

    By the way, have fun at Disney World...we're leaving for there tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete