Monday, July 23, 2012

Cupcakes & Polka Dots


I picked up these green polka dot shorts at the Old Navy sale last week. I thought they were fun and super cute and first color that came to mind to pair them with was navy. I love navy and green together. This navy cardigan was perfect for when the weather cooled drastically down this past weekend. 

I headed down to my parent's house by the beach to for a visit and picked up some adorable new accessories at a local shop. I also picked up a delicious cupcake and thought I would add the picture.. for anyone who appreciates sweets as much as I do :) 

Tank: Loft Outlet (recent)
Cardigan: Old Navy (spring 2010)
Shorts: Old Navy (recent)
Shoes: Bandolino (a few years ago)


S'mores cupcake.. Yummy! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was! It even had cream filling in the middle :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love those green shorts! Looks so pretty & bright and you really can't go wrong with polka dots! The cupcake looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are fun and now I have to think of other ways to wear them.

      Delete