Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In the Spirit

Shawl Sweater: Macy's (recent)
Tank: Gap Outlet
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West 
I realize I have not been posting many (any) work outfits lately. This is happening for a couple of reasons.
#1 I am not good about re-mixing stuff and I repeat outfits often.
#2 With it getting dark so early, I pretty much put my sweats or p.j.'s on as soon as I get home from work, plop down on the couch in front of my Christmas tree and then think "oops, I forgot to take a picture for the blog!" I DID take a picture today.. but I'm saving it for tomorrow's post. I figured since I have an outfit picture from this past weekend, might as well use it!

I am still feeling exhausted from our fun Christmasy weekend. We saw the Muppet Movie on Saturday (funny and soo cute!) and headed out to dinner after. Sunday was a fun filled day in the city. First we saw the Big Apple Circus, then headed to FAO Swartz, saw the windows at Bloomingdales and Tiffany's, and finished up with a visit to that little old Christmas tree in Rockefeller Plaza. I really do consider myself lucky to live so close to NYC, and as anyone who has ever visited I'm sure knows, there is NOTHING like New York at Christmas!
The lovely window display at Tiffany's 
Me and R in front of the tree


Rockefeller Christmas Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment