Sunday, December 11, 2011

All Aboard!!!!

Many years ago when I first started teaching, my mentor teacher handed me a book titled "The Polar Express". I had never heard of this book before but she told me to read it "with a tissue in my hand." Well I did, and she was right to tell me that because I needed it. I read that book every year to my class and now to my son, and every time I get choked up at the end.  I am huge Christmas person, and that story for me brings out all the magic and beauty of Christmas. Needless to say I am very excited (probably more excited than little R) to drive over to PA this afternoon and board the Polar Express train ride. I can't wait to see one of my favorite books and now movie come to life, and can't wait to see R's reaction as well!

R and my husband are both wearing P.J.'s but I decided not to. I"m just going for warmth today as it's only in the 30's which will truly feel North Pole -ish since we've had temps in the 60's up until these past few days.

Sweater: Dress Barn (2 years ago)
Turtle Neck: Gap (Old)
Jeggings: Dress Barn 
Boots: Ugg Australia Bailey Button 
Mittens: Fossil (via Macy's) (last year) 

No comments:

Post a Comment