Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Knee Highs

The weather has been nuts in the northeast this fall. Lots of rain and very mild temperatures. I think that's about to change beginning tomorrow, but I've been taking advantage and wearing stuff like this navy blue shirt dress that I normally only wear in the spring/late summer. It's pretty lightweight but it was so balmy yesterday that I had no problem and felt totally comfortable. I also decided to skip the tights and wear knee highs with tall boots. I haven't really tried this look and felt kind of funny all day, like one of the kids! But I did get compliments so I guess I managed to pull it off!
Shirt Dress: H&M
Grey & Pink Knee Highs: Charter Club (Macy's)
Boots: Nine West (via Macy's)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this look...the boots and knee high socks look awesome!!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete