Saturday, November 26, 2011

Casual Friday

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty quiet. We went to my parent's house where it was just the three of us, my sisters and my brother-in-law, my nephew and my grandmother. Last year we had a huge family reunion on Thanksgiving so everything seemed pretty subdued in contrast.  I did not venture out to the stores yesterday. I've never been a Black Friday shopper. I hate crowds and am not an overly aggressive person so I don't think I would do too well! I am very disappointed to find out that the Leapfrog Leappad which is on R's Christmas list to Santa is sold out on-line and basically EVERYWHERE.. I'm in a panic! It was staring me in the face a couple of weeks ago in Target and I passed it up thinking "oh, I have time". BIG mistake! I really hope it comes back in stock soon.



    I wore this to my mom's on Friday. I just hung out there and spent time with my mom and sister who I don't get to see that often. 


    I included R's Thanksgiving picture.. his outfit was much cuter than mine :) 

    Cardigan: Banana Republic (last year)
    T-Shirt: Gap (old)
    Trouser Jeans: NY&Co (old)
    Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction
    Bag: Purchased in Italy


    Loving my red shoes :) 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment