Sunday, November 20, 2011

Long Time No Blog

Yes it's been a while. I"m going to attempt to get back into the swing of things now that my basement remodel is done and I don't have contractors in my house until 7:00 P.M. every evening (yay!) So this is what's been going on:
*Basement is done and I love it!
*November was/is crazy busy with some kind of birthday celebration every weekend.
*We got to see a Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds acoustic show at the Palace Theater in NYC on Friday night. It was my 2nd Dave and Tim show and didn't disappoint. The theater was beautiful.
*I made several new purchases this month through gift cards, coupons, and just a plain "I have to have these" moment (a pair of 3.5 inch red loafer wedges, I can't wait to get them!)
*I even bought a few Christmas gifts. That NEVER happens, I never shop early. So I'm proud of myself. LOL


This navy bag is the only Anthropologie item I own.. well besides a cute dish towel that I ruined and had to get rid of :(
Actually, I don't even own this bag.. I'm "borrowing" it from my sister.. As in, I plan on keeping it until she realizes (hopefully 3 years from now) that I still have it. It's stylish and roomy and I always get a ton of compliments when I use it.
I had been looking for a new pair of grey boots and this Nine West (via Macy's) pair are a recent purchase.

Sweater: LOFT (couple of years ago)
Cami: H&M (old)
Jeans: Old Navy 
Boots: Nine West (via Macy's)
Bag: Anthropologie (via my sister :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment