Monday, November 21, 2011

Red Shoe Diary

awkward "show off my shoes" picture
oh and that spot is from my camera.. not my pants! 
I have 1 pair of red shoes.. just a simple pair of ballet style flats. I bought them last spring and surprised myself by how often I wore them. When I saw these Kenneth Cole Reaction wedge loafers on my sister I knew I had to have them. My sister has them in a nude color (sand) that I originally thought I wanted as well..until I headed over the the Kenneth Cole web site and saw them in red. I envisioned them with tans and blacks and grays and totally sprucing up some dull winter outfits. When my sister sent me the 3 hour 40% off link to the Kenneth Cole website I knew that was my "chance" and I went for it! They just arrived this afternoon so I did not actually wear them outside of the house, but I figured I would blog them since the forecast for the next few days calls for rain. I'm certainly not going to wear my brandy new red suede wedges in the rain. So here they are!

Cardigan: LOFT
T-shirt: LOFT
Black Cords: Gap
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Flirt It Up


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment