Friday, July 29, 2011

Change of Plans

Today was supposed to be a beach day for us but we woke up to overcast skies and decided to head to the movies instead. I tried out my new trouser "jorts" (do they still call them that?") from the Gap Outlet. I really like them! They are cute and comfy and I feel a little more put together in them then in my staple cutoffs.
I've been trying different things out with these pictures and I know the quality isn't great but hopefully I'll learn!

You can see the colors and details of the top much better in this shot!
I love any kind of charm bracelet and this one is so whimsical, it always puts me in a good mood!

Shorts: Gap Outlet (summer 2011, still available as of Wednesday)
Shirt: Old Navy (spring 2011) still available here
Cardigan: Loft (spring 2011, no longer available)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Screen Gem (last year) still available in some sizes here
Bracelet: Lia Sophia Menagerie

No comments:

Post a Comment