Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach & Pool Style

During the summer we spend a lot of time at the pool and beach. I'm very lucky to have a pool in my yard and we are out there every chance we get. Since I'm in my bathing suit a lot, I try to wear cute, colorful cover ups to keep it interesting. The one pictured below is my favorite.

I love the turquoise color and the neckline has pretty white details. I always bring a tote to the beach, but as I'm sure many moms out there know, the days of throwing a towel and book in my beach tote and heading on my way are long gone. Now it's sand pails, shovels, castle molds, 5 different varieties of sunscreen, etc. I don't know what I'd do without one of these.  Whoever invented that thing is a genius! 
Dress: Gap Outlet (a couple of years ago)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction last year similar pair here

No comments:

Post a Comment