Friday, April 13, 2012

Time Flies

Wow I can't believe it's already Friday! This spring break flew right by and we didn't even do much. We mostly hung around the house and rested, which was much needed because the last few months of the school year are always hectic. I did do some shopping, mostly for Robert, but I did pick up these great Michael by Michael Kors peep toe wedges at Macy's. They were on sale plus I had a gift card.

Oh AND we booked our trip to Disney World for this August. 6 Days in Disney and 4 on the gulf coast of FL. This summer is our 10 year wedding anniversary and we wanted to do something big. I can't wait! I know, I know, Florida in August will be very hot. Everyone I tell has been giving me a "look" when I tell them when we're going, but we survived Italy during the summer of 2003, when people were literally dying in Europe from the oppressive heat. So I think we will be able to manage Florida.
 I spent my last official day of vacation going out to brunch with my mom and R and enjoying the gorgeous spring weather!

Shirt: Gap (old)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Michael by Michael Kors via Macy's (recent, still available) 

No comments:

Post a Comment