Thursday, April 19, 2012

Testing Testing


Sigh. This week has been exhausting, filled with state testing. Yes they make Kindergarten students in my school district take a standardized test every year, over a 2 day period. I've spent the past month and a half prepping my little munchkins on stuff like "neatly filling in bubbles" and all sorts of other goodies that go along with testing. Fun times! Today's math portion was particularly unfair and ridiculous. That's all I can really say about THAT without getting myself into some kind of trouble. The good news, it's over and there were no tears/panic attacks/throwing up (because that has been known to happen) And tomorrow is going to be a 75 degree Friday followed by a 75 degree Saturday. Things are looking up :)

Tank: Gap Outlet (last spring)
Cardigan: Loft (last summer)
Pants: Loft Outlet (couple of years ago)
Shoes: Michael by Michael Kors via Macy's (recent)
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, the beautifully soft colors of your outfit had a subconciously calming effect for your kids! I'll be in your shoes next week with our testing. And speaking of shoes...love yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete