Monday, April 30, 2012

Hand-Me-Downs

Oh yeah, and this is what I wore today
When I was little, being the youngest of 3 girls, I had a lot of hand-me-downs thrown my way. Oh how I hated getting my big sister's cast offs, but such is life, and being a mom now, I can understand. I spend a lot of $$ on R's cute outfits, and if I am ever lucky enough have another little boy, he will be sporting some of them too. But I digress. The same big sister whose outfits I had to wear now works for a pretty major designer. She gets lots and lots of shoes and clears out her shoe closet regularly. We are pretty much the same shoe size so anytime she does a shoe closet "clean out" I'm right there, sorting through her rejects. I added a couple of pictures of my recent loot. One woman's trash, another woman's treasure :)
Shirt: Macy's Style & Co
Cropped Cardi: NY&Company
Pants: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Gentle Souls c/o big sister

New (for me) shoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment