Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red Trench

I was in a hurry so crappy iphone picture it was! 

Well it's been a while since I've last posted. Things got a little busy and crazy, especially at work.  I was waiting on an evaluation from my assistant principal and had to get a ton of assessments and report cards done. Plus I just haven't felt very inspired by my outfit choices lately. I think it's that weird winter is almost over but spring hasn't quite started yet rut that I get into every year around this time. I did purchase a really cute pair of pink peep toe wedges that I've already worn once and can't wait to wear again! 

I wore this outfit yesterday to Robert's first swimming class (he did great!) and then out to run some errands and eventually dinner. Yep it's my weekend uniform of the skinny jeans, shirt, boots. But I did add the red trench for a pop of color. I love this jacket. I got it many years ago and although it's old, I never get tired of pulling it out every spring. 

Jacket: Bandolino via Macy's (old)
Striped Shirt: Old Navy (old)
Jeans: Macy's (last winter) 
Boots: Nine West via Macy's (fall 2011) 

No comments:

Post a Comment