Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Obsessions




Things I am obsessed with right now:
1. The weather. I have always been a big fan of the weather channel, but I must check the weather app on my phone at least once an hour. It's become a problem. I need help because I can't stop doing it. I just can't believe the awesomeness that is the extended forecast and I keep waiting for the numbers on the screen to go from in the 70's to back in the 40s where they belong this time of year.
2. My cute new Lauren Conrad tops from Kohl's that I just purchased. They tie in perfectly with my spring weather obsession.
3. Peep toes, enough said.
3. The Hunger Games. Can't. Stop. Googling. Hunger. Games.  I don't think I've ever watched a live stream of anything, but I had to check out last night's Hunger Games world premiere red carpet extravaganza. I have not looked this forward to seeing a movie in a long time. Maybe ever. I probably won't even be able to see it when it opens because I'm assuming it will be sold out and this annoys me. That is just crazy and I'm scaring my 35 year old self. No wonder Jennifer Lawrence is nervous about this movie publicity, there are crazy people like me out there! Too bad my hair isn't long enough for a Katniss braid :)

Tank: Kohl's (Lauren Conrad) recent
Cardigan: Gap (old)
Pants: NY&Company (last spring)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (last spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment