Monday, August 6, 2012

Things I Love About Summer: Sandals


A friend posted this on my facebook timeline:
This really is how I operate when it comes to shoes. I love to shop for clothes as much as the next gal, but I can talk myself out of buying a new item of clothing. Shoes, that's a different story. They really test my willpower.  This is one of the things that I love about summer. Sandals are so fun, they show off pedicured toes, and they are more affordable than those tall leather and suede boots that I lust over every fall/winter. Here are some of my favorites that I own or would like to own :)

Kenneth Cole Reaction
French Braid Sandal in Turquoise
I don't own these but would like to. They are 50% off and still available in my size..
tempting!


Kenneth Cole Reaction
What a Square Sandal in Orange
I own these and I love them!
They are also on sale (but no longer available in orange)






Loft Lara Platform Espadrille in Pale Citron
These are so cute and although they have mixed reviews on the Loft website,
I might have to take the risk and order them. This color is $49.99 and 40% off!
MICHAEL Michael Kors Meg Peep Toe Espadrille
OK so these are not technically sandals but I still love them:)


No comments:

Post a Comment